Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Launch Day!

I'm excited to announce that Aftershock, my newest novel was launched today.  It's the fifth Donovan Nash thriller, and I'm very excited by the early buzz.  My tour schedule is on my website: www.philipdonlay.com  If I'm coming to your city please stop by and say hello.

This review made my day.  It's from Booklist:

Donlay continues to deliver high-quality, character-driven thrillers with this latest in his Donovan Nash series. One of Nash’s closest friends, Stephanie VanGelder, is kidnapped  in Guatemala. A straightforward rescue goes horribly wrong, leaving Nash with the problem of coming up with an alternate plan. Estranged from his wife and daughter, Nash has another problem: convince his immediate family to let him back into their lives. This personal angle gives the story an emotional core, and a rumbling volcano sets the time clock on suspense and leads to a frantic turning of pages. Donlay is on the verge of breaking out ­and deservedly so. Readers who pick this fine thriller up will eagerly seek out the previous titles and wait impatiently for the next Nash adventure. --Booklist

No comments:

Post a Comment