Saturday, March 8, 2014

As a writer, I'm always on the lookout for coincidences, disassociated tidbits that shouldn't correlate, yet somehow do.  It's habit.  At this moment, my life is complete chaos.  Book release for Deadly Echoes is in three weeks.  I'm neck-deep in boxes of books, the next six weeks involve living in hotels, travel, and being at certain places at specific times.  Something I rarely do the other months of the year.  In two weeks, I'm attending Left Coast Crime, a writers conference in Monterey California.
My life is compete chaos--self inflicted for sure--but when I sit in my office (which looks much like the one pictured below) I entertain wild thoughts like running away.  So when I ran across these two images--I couldn't help but make the correlation:
 




 Enough said--it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment